Goal Planning Monday

Last Week:

#1- Walk two times with my walking group. (casual group that meets M/Th to walk for about 45 minutes) Yes! Plus one extra walk that included a pretty steep hill. My calves were sore!

#2- Drink water- not soda!
Working on it.

#3- Finalize summer "fun" list.
Working on it.

#4- Get all caught up on laundry for one day! (Tuesday)
Not even close.

This Week:

Around the House:
* Get caught up on laundry.
* Spend 15 minutes a day (a la flylady) cleaning my bedroom.

In the kitchen:
* Make a meal plan.

In the Schoolroom:
* Lesson Plan- focus on notebooking pages
* Organize and Purge

Health:
* Walk with my M/Th walking group.
* Drink more water- no soda!

Read:
* Simplicity Parenting (rereading to regain some focus)


Linking to Goal Planning Monday @ Mamamanuscripts

Comments

  1. Lori,

    So glad you are able to get out and walk with your group. It is so much easier when you can do it with someone else, isn't it? Had to laugh at your laundry day :) I really enjoyed your comment the other day about how messy is the new "clean" and one should get out and enjoy the summer more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 5 categories for your goals...you have inspired me:) Had fun catching up around your blog and enjoyed your crafting post and summer photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, thanks for stopping by again! I do not have a post about homeschool tracker, but to sum it up, it's pretty simple. I just use the free one, and honestly I'm still learning things about it...but I do like it...since it's free, you should totally just give it a try :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Morning Time

Week in Review: February 1-5 2016

Out of the Mouths of Homeschoolers